- The ‘LEXUS Detik Penuh Keceriaan’ campaign will be held from 1 April 2017 to 12 May 2017 (“Contest Period”). MunchWorld Marketing Sdn Bhd (201499-U) (“Organizer”) reserves the right to halt, shorten, and extend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice. Entries received after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- The Contest is open to Malaysians citizens and permanent residents who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older (by 1 April 2017). Employees of the Organizer or its parent, affiliated and/or subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with this Contest, as well as their immediate family members (children, parents, siblings, and spouse) are not eligible to enter.
- How To Enter:
a. Purchase any two (2) packs of Lexus (100g/114g/190g/200g/400g/456 g) in a single ‘Receipt’ from any supermarket or store within Contest Period.
b. One (1) Receipt entitles contestant to one (1) online participation.
c. Log in to www.munchys.com/lexusdpk (“Contest Site”).
d. Complete your personal particulars.
e. Upload your most creative biscuit decoration photo using ONLY Lexus biscuits.
f. Upload 1 clear photo of Receipt that contains Date of Purchase (within Contest Period) and Proof of Purchase – two (2) packs of Lexus products.
g. Keep original Receipt as proof.
h. ONLY original printed Receipts will be accepted. Copies and reprints will not be entertained. The Organizer reserves the rights to disqualify participation with tampered, unreadable and damaged Receipts.
i. The Organizer will not be held responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, lost/delayed/misdirected mail, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failure of any telephone or other network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access the Contest Site, for problems uploading or downloading any Contest-related materials from or onto the Contest Site, or for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entry.
- Judging Winners:
a. Winners will be determined based on the most creative photos received within Contest Period. Three (3) most creative photos will stand a chance to win a Grand Prize each, next Five (5) creative photos will stand a chance to win a Second Prize each, Fifty (50) next creative photos will stand a chance to win a Third Prize each and one hundred (100) next creative photos will stand a chance to win a consolation prize each.
b. ONLY original and authentic photos will be judged. Photos that have been edited and/or tampered with will not be entertained.
c. Shortlisted contestants will be contacted through telephone and will be required to answer one question correctly to be eligible for the win. In a situation where a contestant is unreachable (for any reason) on the first try, two (2) more attempts to reach said contestant will be made on the same day. If these attempts fail or the contestant is unable to give the right answer to the question given, the Organizer reserves the right to contact the next available contestant and to declare that person the winner.
d. Winners will need to send in original Receipt via Pos Laju/Courier together with a copy of NRIC within three (3) working days once contacted by Organizer and if they fail to do so, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the contestant and pursue the next qualified contestant.
a. Grand Prize x 3: One (1) Holiday voucher worth RM7,000.00 with a Lexus hamper each.
b. Second Prize x 5: One (1) Samsung 43” TV with a Lexus hamper each.
c. Third Prize x 50: One (1) Shopping voucher worth RM100 with a Lexus hamper each.
d. Consolation Prize x 100: One (1) Lexus hamper each.
e. Each contestant is eligible to win one (1) prize ONLY during Contest Period.
f. Prizes must be collected by winners bearing their own costs within two (2) months upon announcement. Prizes will be forfeited upon failure of collection once the two (2) months has expired.
g. The prizes stated are non-transferable and not for sale. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser is unable to provide the stated prizes or any part thereof, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item to be determined at the Organiser’s sole discretion.
- By participating in this Contest and sending in an entry, a contestant hereby acknowledges ownership of photos uploaded.
- If an entry includes materials prohibited under points 1 and 2, the Organiser may, at its sole discretion, remove or disqualify the entry. Such materials include:
a. Obscene or offensive, sexually explicit or suggestive; and any reference to illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco or any prohibited activity.
b. Political stand or propaganda.
c. Photos that display automobile number plates, phone numbers or personal address.
d. Ethnic, racial or religious profiling.
e. Third party material that may violate or infringe their copyrights, trademarks, logos and/or any other intellectual property interests of the violated third party.
- All photos will not be returned. Any photos received from contestants shall not be used in any publication or advertisement without prior consent from the Organizer.
- Winners bare all liabilities and responsibilities in a case of accident, injury, damage or claims as a result of participation in this Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, contestants hereby agree to allow usage of their personal particulars and the Organizer reserves the rights to publish, use the name and/or photo of winners for publicity, advertisement and/or marketing purposes without any liability for compensation whatsoever.
- Any personal information, including without limitation, the entrant’s name, age, address (including postcode), telephone number and/or email address will be collected, stored, used & disclosed strictly in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and therefore solely in connection with this Contest and for any purpose for which the entrant specifically opts in and will not be disclosed to any third party (other than the Organiser’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, directors, employees, contractors and agents assisting in conducting the Contest) except for the purpose of delivering the prizes in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein.
- By participating in this Contest, each contestant will be deemed agreeable to the Terms and Conditions set by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to amend, revoke, modify this Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All decisions are final. Any objections and protests will not be entertained.